We received 2 awards for the project Harmony Sutes Monte Carlo in the nominations of Apartment and Residential developmentWe are pleased to inform you that this year, we received 2 awards for the project Harmony Sutes Monte Carlo in the nominations of Apartment and Residential development from the European Property Awards, part from the International Property Awards. October 26, 2017 in London we will receive our awards.
This once again confirms that our complex meets the highest European quality standards.
The judiciary comprised 4 members of the British Parliament and the House of Lords.
• The European Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of 70 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
• The judging panel is chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best, The Earl of Liverpool, and Lord Thurso, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
• The Awards are in their 26th year.
• The European Property Awards are the largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised programme throughout the regions.
• The official Awards website is www.propertyawards.net