What is Sunny Beach resort in Bulgaria remarkable for?The resort is located in an ecologically clean area, away from major cities and highways. The beaches of Sunny Beach have been awarded the Blue Flag for environmental benefits, cleanliness and environmental protection.
· : 90 kmfrom Varna, 38 km from Burgas, 300 kmfrom Istanbul, 250 km from Greece, only 2 - 2,5 hour flight from any European country
· : shops, markets, hospitals, medical centres, cinemas
· with refreshing sea breeze, winters with no snow and mild autumn
· , temperate climate, no dangerous marine fauna, lots of parks and vegetation.
· : fine yellow-golden sand, the sea without ebbs and flows, sand dunes, the cool sea breeze from May to October, 1700 hours of sun. In the northern part of the resort there are elevations of mountain range, which create a wonderful harmony of sea and mountains.
· : shallow bay with a gently sloping bottom, slides, water parks, swings, swimming pools, a variety of games, competitions, children's menus in restaurants, building of sand castles right on the beach and drawing on the pavement, children's disco, organized kindergarten for children of vacationers
· a water park, bowling, biking, water skiing, hang gliding, windsurfing, archery, fitness, horse riding, casinos, discos, clubs, bars, attractions (Nessebar is listed in the UNESCO), a modern yacht club is located on the docks of St. Vlas.
· Attraction of global scale. On the peninsula in the southern part of Sunny Beach the ancient town of Nessebar is located, which is listed in the UNESCO world cultural heritage. This town was founded about 5000 years ago and is one of the oldest in Europe. It perfectly combines the building of the Hellenistic era, the fortress walls of the Thracians, medieval churches and houses of the Renaissance